I read so many great books in June and since I started summer break right in the middle of the month I had time to read more books than usual. I read 20 books/novellas! Of the 20, I picked out 11 that were my favorites from the month. I really tried to narrow it down further, but I couldn’t!
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang – Loved the healing both Quan and Anna went through.
- A Kingdom of Stars & Shadows by Holly Renee – Loved this quick, spicy, fantasy romance series. The whole series is great, but books 1 & 3 are my favorite.
- A Kingdom of Venom & Vows by Holly Renee – See above!
- The Bodyguard by Katherine Center – This was a sweet, closed door bodyguard romance. Review coming tomorrow!
- Better than the Movies by Lynn Painter – My favorite YA romcom! It’s so good and swoony and adorable!
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan – A beautiful, heart wrenching, and emotional read. I love Archer!
- Happy Place by Emily Henry – Another emotional and witty read by EH!
- Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros – A fantastic fantasy romance! It has everything in it, an amazing fmc, dragons, magic, enemies to lovers, spice.
- A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner – An angst filled read. The novella from Jamie’s POV and bonus epilogue made the book perfect.
- Still Beating by Jennifer Hartmann – A dark romance with healing and deep love.
- Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy – Loved this first book in Elle Kennedy’s Avalon Bay series!
So you see I read so many good books in June and could not narrow it down to fewer favorites! Even the ones I left out of my favorites, I really enjoyed!
Below is my book bracket and my top read of the month was….
Fourth Wing! It’ll be interesting to see what it goes up against in the finals! I wonder if it will be up against book 2 in the series since that comes out in November!
*This post contains affiliate links.*