I can’t believe it’s now February! January went by so quickly and now we’re already a month into 2015. Here are some things I’ve been loving this month…
- Snow – I was beginning to think we were going to have a winter with no snow, but we got some last week and I even got a snow day out of it!
- Speaking of snow days – my favorite candle this month has been the Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle in the scent “Snow Day”. I can’t find it on the website anymore as I think they’ve moved onto the spring scents now. I don’t know how to describe the scent, but this is what the bottom of the candle says, “A bright and joyful blend of spruce branches, peppermint and sweet vanilla that captures the fun adventures of a snow-filled day”.
- Instanatural’s Argan Oil Hair Mask is the first hair mask I’ve ever tried and it’s become a firm favorite of mine in the past month! I’ve been using it once a week whenever I have time to spend an extra 15 mins on my shower routine. I’m really loving this brand – check back for a new review of 2 other products by them later today!
- I really loved the ELF Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint this month. It seriously is very moisturizing which is much needed on these cold winter days.
- The TV show “Parenthood” ended last week and I’ve been a fan of the show from the beginning. The series ended really nicely and of course in true “Parenthood” fashion, it tugged at the heartstrings. I’ve always loved the characters and the storylines. Joel + Julia = True love foreverrrrr
- My favorite quote this month is actually from a song. It’s from The Adam Levine song in the movie Begin Again called “Lost Stars”. The line goes, “But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?”
- Best movie I saw this month was Selma which I just wrote about yesterday.
- The favorite thing I wore this month was my teddy cardigan
- Favorite song this month? I’ve been really liking a lot of songs lately, but in the last few days the song that I listened to the most was Maroon 5’s “Sugar”.
Hope you all have a great start to your February!