This week’s photo challenge is a little different. The Daily Post challenged participants to make a Mesh gallery depicting a good day — “Today Was a Good Day”. I haven’t gone anywhere or done anything particularly picture worthy since the challenge was posted last week and I didn’t want to dig into my archives for this one. But I went back to work this week so I thought that last Sunday, aka my last official day of summer, was a good opportunity to take some photos and hoped it would be a good day overall.
What I have for you in my mesh gallery are photos chronicling my last day of summer break!
- I started off my day with a cup of coffee in my Starbucks mug from Waikiki, Hawaii and working on the blog.
- I treated myself to a bath which is an extremely rare occasion. Don’t worry, I do shower daily! I just am not usually a bath person.
- Next up, I went to Kohl’s because I had Kohl’s Cash to spend! The lovely cashier also gave me an extra 15% off so my day was looking pretty good.
- I wore a fun and pretty maxi dress which I posted about yesterday.
- It was a beautiful day!
- I picked up a salad from Salad Works on my way home.
- I met up with a friend to catch up at Starbucks and had my fav – a Mocha Frappachino. And guess what?! I had a starbucks reward so my drink was free! My day was really looking good now.
- The weather was good throughout the day and the sunset was beautiful.
- I ended the night by watching Netflix and lighting my peach scented candle that I got in my Aster Market Box in August.
This was a fun challenge! I might do this again where I share snapshots of my day. Let me know what you guys think!