I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween and your extra hour of sleep! Actually, I’m not even sure if all countries do Daylight Savings? So we’re somehow now in November – I don’t even know how that happened. But with the close of yet another month comes my monthly favorites.
Usually I post my current favorite song, but I posted a few days ago about 2 songs I’m really loving right now so check that out if you haven’t by clicking here! So since I already covered that, let’s move onto the items I have pictured above!
- Fall TV is back and the new season of Once Upon a Time has started up. The new season has been a little slow at times, but it has really drawn me in nonetheless. I’m wondering if Emma will be Dark Swan all season or if that will get resolved soon?!
- Guys, I have found my holy grail mascara! It’s the Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara. When I asked one of the girls at Sephora which mascara she would recommend for keeping the curl, she brought me over to the Dior section and pointed this gem out to me. And it seriously works! I’m going to do a real review of this mascara soon, but it is amazing. It is pricey for a mascara so it’s not something I’ll use nonstop, but definitely a product I will continue to repurchase in the future.
- Next up is Lipstick Queen’s Jean Queen Lipgloss. So comfortable and smooth on the lips and it gives a beautiful neutral pink look to the lips.
- I’ve loved the Wet n Wild Brow Kit for a long time, but I finally ran out of that and while I do have a back up waiting to be opened I’ve had this IT Cosmetics Brow Power Perfector in my stash for a long while so I wanted to give it a try. Since I’ve been using the Wet n Wild powder for so long I wasn’t sure if the pencil would be hard for me to get used to, but this Brow Power Perfector has been really easy to use and I love the spooly. Again, like the Dior mascara, this brow product is pricier than the regular drugstore product, but I got it in a 2-pack from QVC, so I saved a bit of money that way.
- What would the fall/October be without pumpkin seeds? Since I didn’t carve my own pumpkin this year I didn’t have my own pumpkin seeds to roast and snack on. But, my supermarket sells containers of organic pumpkin seeds that are so yummy.
- One of my favorite fruits since I was a little kid is persimmon. I’ve been eating a lot of those lately and how fitting are they since they look like mini pumpkins?!
- Last, but not least, I’ve returned to an oldie but a goodie L’oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum. I’ve talked about this product before on the blog and I’ve just started re-using it and I love it so much. It feels so good on my skin and I love the smell. I could sniff it all day long.
- Oops I lied, I have 1 more! This one isn’t in the collage above, but it’s no secret that i’m a sucker for Hallmark Channel movies and as soon as September rolled around the fall movies came out every weekend. By October there were an assortment of brand new Hallmark movies all centered around fall and Halloween! The Christmas movies began playing yesterday on Halloween itself and it’s making me super excited for the holiday season!
That wraps up my favorites for October! I’d love to hear some of your favorites!