Sephora VIB Spring Haul
The Sephora VIB spring sale was back in April, but with everything going on there were shipping delays understandably. My full order is finally in after a few weeks and 3 different shipments so I wanted to share my haul with you!
So with my discount this is what I bought this time around:
- Too Faced Natural Lust Palette – This palette isn’t new, but it’s been on my radar for a very long time so I decided to pick it up. I love all the colors in the palette.
- Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution – I’ve heard some good things about this solution and as you know I have an issue with dark spots/acne scars. My face has been a lot better since I started getting laser treatments last summer, but with everything being shut down the past 2 months I haven’t had any follow up treatments. Plus while the laser treatments help diminish the look of my past scars, that doesn’t stop my from getting a new pimple or breakout that may create new marks.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector – I love Charlotte Tilbury products, but I have very limited experience with the brand since I only have maybe 3 products by them. I was looking for a new under eye concealer and the one I had wanted to get was out of stock so I thought I’d give this a try.
- Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream – I have one other Tatcha product – the rice enzyme powder which I absolutely love and feels so luxurious. I took the discount opportunity to order an eye cream by the brand.
- Caudalie Grape Water – I have been using this hydrating facial mist for years so I restocked on a travel size bottle.
- Tarte Color Splash Lipstick in Salt Lyfe – I love pinky mauve lip colors and I’ve been hearing about this Salt Lyfe shade for over a year so I finally remembered to pick one up.
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum – Drunk Elephant is a brand I’ve never tried anything from, but I’ve heard people rave about this clean brand for at least the past 2 years. I’m excited to try this serum out.
- Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara – There are a few mascaras that I buy over and over again, but I also like to try out other ones too. I’ve heard some good things about this volumizing mascara so I wanted to try it out.
Everything here is new to me except for the Caudalie Grape Water so I’m sure I’ll be back on here over time to let you know my thoughts on the new (to me) products!
*This post contains affiliate links.*