- I started using the NYX High Definition Eyeshadow Base as my eye primer last month and I’m loving it! It feels so silky when I blend it in.
- I love using eyeshadow palettes, but every once in a while singles are great too. Recently, I was using a palette that didn’t have a brow bone color so I dug out my Wet n Wild single in Creme Brulee and was quickly reminded of how amazing this little beauty is!
- So I recently watched the movie Southpaw. I watched the beginning and then looked into what the movie was about. It sounded sad so I was hesitant to watch it because I wasn’t sure I was in the mood for a sad movie, but I ended up really getting sucked in. It’s a comeback story and who doesn’t love those? I was never a huge Jake Gyllenhaal fan, but after this movie I can see why people love him!
- In celebrity news, the biggest wedding of the season was Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello’s wedding. All the pictures that were released were beyond gorgeous. Her gown was fit for a princess and the whole room for the ceremony was covered in floor to ceiling flowers of roses, orchids, and hydrangeas. Yes, over the top, but tastefully done in my opinion!
- I love chestnuts and they make me think of fall and winter. I ate a lot of chestnuts in November and for Thanksgiving I even had chestnut stuffing.Yummm
Okay, 2 videos for you in this monthly favorites.
First, it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Dancing with the Stars. As fun as it is to watch the stars dance, I love watching the pros. They make it look so effortless and every time I watch I think about how I wish I could dance like that. Towards the end of this past season pros Valentin Chmerkovskiy and Jenna Johnson performed together and I was mesmerized. I seriously watched it numerous times on YouTube after watching it on TV.
And the last favorite is the song I’ve been loving lately….
Who is Fancy featuring Meghan Trainor & Arianna Grande – “Boys Like You” – so catchy and this music video is so cute!
I know I usually include a TV favorite, but I couldn’t decide on a favorite this month. I’ve been loving quite a few things lately (Sleepy Hollow, Grimm, The Flash, etc.) but I couldn’t pick just one this month.
I’d love to hear any of your November favorites in the comments below!