The music you listen to can have a lot to do with your mood, but I find it also varies with the season. We all know a lot of dance, upbeat music, and songs with more prominent beats get released in the summer since it’s seen as the more fun season with lots of outdoor activities whereas more ballads get released in the fall and winter with the colder, cozier setting. It’s not always like this of course, but I’d say generally this is true. Since my summer has officially started today, I thought I’d write up a quick post of what summer-y songs I’m currently loving!
- “Ride” – twenty one pilots
2. “Can’t Stop the Feeling” – Justin Timberlake
3. “Into You” – Ariana Grande
4. “Wherever I Go” – One Republic
5. “This is What You Came For” – Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna
6. “Until You Were Gone” – The Chainsmokers
Are you loving any of these songs too? Please share what you’re currently listening to – I’d love to add some more music to my current summer loves!