Have you heard of Volition Beauty? If you follow me on Instagram, then you may remember I posted a photo of some Volition Beauty goodies I received in celebration of their launch on Sephora.com. Now that I’ve gotten more time to play around with the products I wanted to share them all with you on here.
The packaging is beautiful and they came in a beautiful box too. It felt so fancy! When I received the box I was surprised with how heavy it was! That’s because those jars are glass!
You can see all the products and their descriptions in the photo up above but to give you a rundown I received:
- Oceanene Youth-Boost Gel – this feels so hydrating! It’s a gel moisturizer that combines marine algae and anti-aging bioactives.
- Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask – This mask was a lot thinner in consistency than I thought it would be. It dries pretty quickly and feels a bit tight. I’ve enjoyed using it. 2 sponges are included which are these dry, round discs that are activated with water. You’re supposed to remove the mask by wiping it with the wet sponge. This mask is supposed to draw out impurities and toxins while being hydrating.
- Helix AM/PM Eye Gel – I’ve been using this one every morning and night. It looks like a clear gel. It seriously feels like you’re putting some sort of blurring product on your face.
- Oil Control Mattifying Mist – I love facial sprays and this one keeps skin shine free and matte. It also controls excess oil production.
- Turmeric Brightening Polish – This scrub can be used on your body and face. I always hear amazing things about turmeric and how good it is for your body. Well, now I’ve tried it in a scrub! It’s gritty and thinner than I thought it would be (again, like the mask!) but it’s easy to use. Just rub it on your body in the shower, wait 2 minutes and then rinse it off.
I’m really enjoying all these products. What’s really cool about Volition Beauty is that you, yes you, can submit an idea for a product. Anyone can submit an idea. They develop some of the ideas (all ideas are driven by consumers) and then regular people vote on the products they want to see made. Awesome, right? One of the tabs on top of their main page says “Vote” and you can see all the products that are currently available for you to vote on. The winner gets produced and is available for selling!
Right now, you can shop on the Volition Beauty website (linked at the beginning of this post) or on the Sephora website. The line will also be available at select Sephora stores in September!
*I received this products complimentary, but all opinions are my own.*