On to a new week! My birthday weekend has come to an end and it’s my last few days of summer break before I go back to work on Thursday. I had a great time with friends for dinner Friday night and then Saturday night I went with my bff to see the Backstreet Boys in concert which was a lot of fun. We saw them 6 years ago and this time was even better I think. A recap of the concert to come to the blog later in the week and I’m going to do a write-up of the restaurant I went to on Friday night later on as well.
But, for today I’m sharing a striped button down short sleeve top that I wore last weekend. If you remember, a little earlier in the summer I wore a navy blue floral button down short sleeve top called a getaway shirt and I said it was aptly named since it was like a tropical top. This is the same material and I bought it at the same time, just in a different print. The stripes are blue, blue/green seafoam type of color, and a blue/grey. It has that same super comfortable gauzy type of feel to it. this time I wore it with a lace trimmed cami underneath instead of just a lace bralette and denim shorts. I was out in the sun for the afternoon so I wore a Yankees cap with the outfit because I’m trying to shield my face from the sun in preparation for my laser treatment. I think I mentioned it on here before but I’m preparing for session 1 of 3 or 4 laser treatment to treat some acne scars on my face and I’m supposed to have limited sun exposure. I am also wearing glasses in some of these photos because, again I think I mentioned this in an earlier post but maybe not, my eye doctor told me almost 2 weeks ago now that my eyes are super dry and I have to take a 2 week break from wearing contacts. It has been easier than I thought it would be, but I am more than ready to get back to wearing contacts regularly!
Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch | Shorts: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohl’s | Ring: Alex & Ani | Sandals: Vici (here)| Purse: Coach
I finished off the look with an evil eye ring from Alex & Ani and tan sandals with a twist detail.
Loving this casual look!
Browse the carousel below for similar looks and my exact ring.
- TKEESTKEES Alex Sandal in Blush. – size 10 (also in 5,8,9)$80.00
- LC Lauren ConradWomen's LC Lauren Conrad High Rise Cut Off Shorts, Size: 0, Blue$17.60
- 47 BrandNY Yankees Snapback Hat – Original$24.99
- CoachCoach Signature Tote Bag Canvas Leather Brown$235.00
- Alex and AniEvil Eye Adjustable Statement Ring, 14Kt Gold Over .925 Sterling Silver$48.00
- Alex and AniAlex and Ani Evil Eye Statement Adjustable Ring – Precious Metal (Sterling Silver) Ring$48.00
- ALL IN FAVORShort Sleeve Button Down Shirt$24.97
- T.J.MaxxShort Sleeve Chest Pocket Button Down Top$15.00
- 1822 DenimWomen's 1822 Denim Cuffed Denim Shorts, Size 24 – Blue$39.00
- RailsZuma Striped Button-Down Short Sleeve Shirt$148.00
- MadewellWomen's Madewell High Rise Cuffed Denim Shorts$69.50
- SeychellesSeychelles Total Relaxation Sandal in Tan. – size 10 (also in 6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5)$65.00
- BAMBOOBAMBOO Double Strap Tan Sandals$12.99