The name of this romper “Keep Palm & Carry On” was too good to not use for my blog post title! I love the print and colors in this romper. The shades of green and peachy pinks are so pretty together. This short sleeve romper is really comfortable and has functional buttons for easy on/off. The neckline is low cut so I wore a bralette for a little more coverage and to allow the lace trim to peek through.
I just saw that this print is available in a maxi dress and I wish I had known that earlier in the summer! It’s still available in both the romper and maxi dress and I’ve linked to the romper above.
I paired the romper with the white bralette, as mentioned earlier, nude studded jelly sandals from Amazon, and my studded Quay Australia sunglasses. Funny story about my sandals, when I wore them this past weekend my friend actually thought they were Kate Spade sandals and I told her I got them from Amazon for like $18! Love good Amazon finds!
Anyway, I love everything about this romper and I hope you are loving the print and colors as much as me!
- QuayQuay Women's Quay x Jaclyn Hill Roxanne Studded Aviator Sunglasses, 51mm$65.00
- BKEBKE Studded Aviator Sunglasses$16.95
- Jelli-40 Stud Bow Tie Sandals Taupe$19.99
- ASOS PetiteASOS DESIGN Petite jersey beach romper in palm print – Multi$20.00
- boohooWomens Tall Palm Print Tie Front Romper – green – 2$36.00
- SheInPlus Palm Tree Print Romper$13.00
- SheInPalm Leaf Print Surplice Romper$18.00
- Free PeopleFree People Adella Bralette$38.00