If you’ve been following me on here for a while then you might remember that earlier this year I tried making my own potpourri with flowers that I had that were starting to wilt, die, had seen better days. It turned out great! So I decided to replace those with a late summer bouquet I got that again was about to be tossed.
I cut the heads of the flowers from all the stems I wanted in the bouquet and laid them on a parchment lined baking sheet. I spritzed the flowers with a lavender spray and then put them in the oven at 200 degrees for about an hour.
I love the way it turned out again. I’ll keep these around until winter most likely and then swap them out for more winter-y flowers.
*This post contains affiliate links.*