Happy New Year! I hope you had a good time doing whatever you wanted to celebrate the new year last night. I just got home from my Florida vacation last night so I just stayed home. I was so tired from the busy-ness of this past week at the parks and it didn’t help that my flight home yesterday was delayed 3 hours, so by the time I got home and ate some dinner I was really ready to pass out.
With the new year comes a new planner. I got a larger planner this year and decided to get the Kate Spade Zodiac planner. It comes with pretty illustrations, cool stickers, and plenty of room to write.
I love this planner! I’ve already started filling it out with information on my blog schedule and important dates to remember – all having to do with my blog and/or social media.
My 2017 wasn’t horrible, but it wasn’t amazing either. I’m hoping for an amazing 2018! I have big dreams and goals as I do every year. I think it’s easy to lose sight of how far you’ve come, so I’m hoping to enjoy and celebrate the little things more often.
To celebrate the new year, I’m sharing some of my favorite posts from 2017.
- My post on the floral maxi romper is probably my favorite of the year. I love the flowy dress and the photos Jaye took were amazing!
- The copper metallic pleated skirt I wore on Thanksgiving also makes it to the top! I love how it shimmers and the outfit was perfect for the holiday.
- One day I’d love to have a fancy walk-in closet and my inspiration post was so fun to put together.
- My day trip to Martha’s Vineyard while I was vacationing on Cape Cod this past July was filled with gorgeous shots.
- I love this stained glass shirt dress and when I wore it with taupe ankle boots I absolutely loved the outfit!
- My snowman winter nails were so fun and adorable!
- My Ugg Quincy Boots were new last winter and I love them so much. I’m excited that I’ve broken them back out again for the season!
- I went to Longwood Gardens to see the Christmas displays and gardens last winter. I went right after the New Year (2017) and it was absolutely gorgeous!
- I did a number of food posts in 2017 and one of my favorites was the chicken enchiladas.
- I like attempting DIY projects. I love the way my winter trees in mason jars turned out! They look like the perfect winter scenes inside.
Of course, I’ve loved many more of my blog posts from 2017, but these are just a handful of ones I really loved and like to look back on as one year ends and another begins. Here’s to an amazing 2018!