Pink & Red Book Stack
Happy Valentine’s Day! I’ve had a few Valentine themed posts lately so I’ll link them here in case you missed them or want to revisit them: Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies, Books with “Kiss” in the Title, Nails: Love, Love, Love, Book Review: My Phony Valentine.
Today I’m sharing a pink & red book stack of books. These are just a handful of books with pink or red spines that I’ve loved over the years.
Cardigan: LOFT (here)
My book stack includes:
- The Trials of Adeline Turner by Angela Terry
- 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
- Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood
- The Vibrant Years by Sonali Dev
- Crescent City House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
Have a wonderful Valentine’s whether you are celebrating with a partner, with a friend, or having a fabulous time on your own!
*This post contains affiliate links.*