I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, forced proximity is one of my favorite tropes! Especially if it’s enemies to lovers! I’ve rounded up enough books with the forced proximity trope to create a part 3.
- Royally Not Ready – He has to train her to be princess of her family’s kingdom while they stay in a remote castle.
- Beneath Black Sails – He’s a pirate hunter and she’s a pirate but her captain made a deal with him and now he’s staying with her on the ship.
- When Gracie Met the Grump – She takes care of the superhero when he crash lands in her yard and he takes care of her when people come after her.
- Something Wilder – They are exes who end up on a trip through the red rock canyons together.
- Happy Place – Their friends don’t know they broke up and they have to pretend to still be together on their annual trip to the seaside.
- The Bodyguard – He’s a famous actor with a stalker. She’s his bodyguard who has to pretend to be his girlfriend.
- Sea of Ruin – She’s a pirate captain and her ex shows back up. Then she has to give herself up to the Navy to protect her crew and is forced to share a room with the Commodore.
- Daughter of the Pirate King – She lets herself get captured by rival pirates in order to find a clue to a treasure.
Have you read any of these books?
*This post contains affiliate links.*