- The Tory Burch logo is famous and I think these stud logo earrings are so cute. They’re simple and not flashy. Definitely a sophisticated look.
- A good pair of rainboots is always useful and why not put usefulness and style together!
- I love candles and I am always hearing about Diptyque candles and how lovely they are.
- Everyone needs a good body lotion, especially during the winter months when skin tends to be drier. Jo Malone Body Creme is another item that I hear is amazing and a real luxury item.
- Sigma Beauty brushes are hands down, my fav. A set would be a great gift for a makeup enthusiast or also someone new to makeup.
Now on to less expensive alternatives.
- These knot earrings from Kohls are so pretty and on sale right now for $10!
- A less expensive alternative to the Hunter rain boots are these from Target. Cute and will still get the job done!
- Bath & Bodyworks 3-wick candles are some of my fav. They’re not super cheap, but they are always having sales for 2 for $22 and a nice alternative.
- The Body Shop’s body butters are quite popular and more wallet friendly than the Jo Malone body creme.
- Pretty much everyone knows ELF is a budget brand with most of their items costing less than $5. Some of their brushes are pretty good too so you can’t go wrong with this set for $12!
So there you have some of my picks for high-end and budget counterparts. This was fun to do and if you’d like to some another post like this again, let me know in the comments!