- Milani Baked Blush in the shade “Rose D’oro”. This blush is gorgeous and I’ve had it for months, if not a year, but used it in my Monday-Friday makeup basket last week and remembered how much I enjoy it. It gives a beautiful coral glow to the cheeks.
- Aloe Vera Gel was my best friend on my recent trip to Florida. If you followed my recaps from my recent vacation, you may remember that I got sunburned on some spots that I missed during my sunscreen slathering. Thankfully, I brought this aloe vera gel with me and it helped tons.
- Ray Ban Wayfarer Matte Black – Also another favorite on my recent vacation. I wore these awesome matte black sunnies throughout my trip.
- The Kite Runner is one of my all-time favorite books. I read this novel years ago when it came out, but this year I decided to teach it to my seniors and I’m happy to report that my students (at least most of them) love the book. They’re even reading ahead and constantly finding me throughout the day to talk to me about it. If you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it, but have a box of tissues handy!
- Back in my February Favorites, I talked about how I binge watched “Outlander” during my snow days and absolutely loved it. Well, it comes as no surprise that with the return of the 2nd half of the first season, it is in my favorites again!! Seriously, it is my favorite show on TV and I really want to begin reading the book series when I have some more free time this summer.
For my favorite song this month, I chose Fall Out Boy – “Jet Pack Blues”. Fall Out Boy reminds me of high school when they were really big. Not that they’re not big now, but they had such a long hiatus that now with their new album it just brings me back to my high school days! I really love this song, from the lyrics to it’s catchiness. Just click play below to have a listen!
That concludes another month. What have you been loving this month?