Happy Friday everyone! I’m sharing my first ootd from my California vacation today. I love this striped tee, but I have to tell you it’s not vintage like the title of this blog says. LOFT did list the item as “vintage striped” I think because of the color of the stripes which honestly reminds me of the 70s or 80s or something retro like that. I’m not exactly sure how colors can remind you of a decade, but they do.
I wore the tee with dark jeans, grey slip ons, a star and moon layered necklace, and a zip up sweater because it was San Francisco and the morning was freezing!
Sweater: Forever21| Tee: LOFT | Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohl’s | Shoes: Keds via DSW | Crossbody Bag: Coach |Sunglasses: Quay Australia (here)
The tee is a little bit long and I didn’t like the way it looked tucked in to these particular pants, so I twisted it up on the side and tucked it under.
Do the colors of the stripes remind you of the 70s/80s too?
Browse the carousel below for similar items!
- LC Lauren ConradWomen's LC Lauren Conrad Feel Good Midrise Skinny Jeans, Size: 0 T/Large, Dark Blue$15.00
- KedsWomen's Keds Double Decker Eyelet Slip-On Sneaker, Size: 6 M, White Eyelet Cotton$54.95
- CoachCoach Crossbody Bag Black$327.00
- CoachCoach Crossgrain Leather E/W Crossbody – Black$162.41
- Generation LoveGeneration Love Hannah Tie-Hem Striped Tee$52.80
- MadewellMadewell Whisper Striped Tee$25.00
- Dorothy PerkinsIndigo Authentic 'Eden' Jeggings$27.00
- QuayQuay All In Sunglasses in Black.$60.00
- Levi'sLevi's Skinny Perfectly Slimming Pull-On Jeggings$59.50