I’m still fairly new to the Tula game. I’ve only used a few products from the popular brand. The new to me item I’ve been using the past few weeks is the Revive & Rewind Revitalizing Eye Cream.
I like the eye cream and a little goes a long way. I just dab a little on my finger and it spreads so easily that even the smallest amount is enough to use under your eyes and you’ll still have to gently rub to get it all absorbed. It doesn’t take long for it to absorb, but again a little goes a long way.
Here’s how Tula describes the eye cream’s benefits:
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the delicate eye area
- Helps improve the look of firmness & elasticity
- Hydrates & helps nourish skin
- Helps calm the look of irritation
And the key ingredients:
- Prebiotics & Probiotic Extracts: help calm the look of irritation & nourish skin
- Peptides: help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & improve the look of firmness & elasticity
- Olive Squalane: hydrates skin
- Grape Seed Oil: known for its excellent source of Vitamin E
- Does not contain live cultures
My under eye area hasn’t been dry and my makeup goes on smoothly. No fine line issues and no caked up makeup. Since a little goes a long way this little pot of eye cream is going to last me a long while. Good thing I like it!
*This post contains affiliate links.*