October 2022 Book Favs
Happy Halloween! Are you dressing up today? My friends at work and I got Wonder Woman shirts (complete with cape and headband) and are going to be Wonder WomEn.
I read a lot more books in October than September and it was stressful. The only reason I really pushed myself to read as many books as I did this month was because there were a number of books I wanted to get to and review before Halloween. I’m going to try to not stretch myself so thin in November with reading, but there’s just always so many books I want to read!
I’m cheating a tiny bit here, because I won’t finish reading The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels until after work today, but it’s not really cheating because it will be done in October! It will definitely be done today though so that’s why I’m including it on my tracker for the month in this post.
I didn’t hate any of these books, but I definitely liked some more than others and really loved some.
Of all these books these were my favorites:
- The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston – I loved this book. I thought it was a beautiful story about coping with loss and giving love another chance.
- Twisted Love by Ana Huang – I loved this first book in the Twisted series. It’s so addictive and I love a grumpy sunshine love story!
- Twisted Games by Ana Huang – This was my first bodyguard romance and I loved it. Rhys is my newest book boyfriend. I think I loved this one even more than Twisted Love.
- Gleam by Raven Kennedy – This is book 3 in the Plated Prisoner series and so far my favorite one! The slow burn finally comes to a head here and it is so satisfying!
- The League of Gentlewomen Witches by India Holton – This book was so fun to read. It’s charming, whimsical, and hilariously steamy.
- It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover – One of the most anticipated books this fall and it did not disappoint. I thought it was a beautiful love letter to Atlas and Lily.
- Mixed Signals by B.K. Borison – I loved this 3rd book in the Lovelight Farms series. Caleb and Layla were perfection together! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – this series just gets better and better each book.
I can’t wait to see what my favorites in November will be!
*This post contains affiliate links.*
The Perfect Bookworm
The Twisted Series was one of my favourites. No one writes a MMC like Ana Huang.
I’m loving the series! I’ve heard her new book, King of Wrath, is amazing!
The Perfect Bookworm
It really is great, if you’re loving this series, I’m sure you’ll love that too 😀
I can’t wait to get to it!