I had the last minute idea over the weekend to narrow down all the book boyfriends I chose in 2022 to a more select list. I narrowed it down to 12! I posted 4 lists in 2022, but the first list I came up with had a lot of male main characters that I loved (and still love) from books I had read prior to 2022. So for this top list for 2022 I only included guys from books I actually read in 2022.
My top picks are not all featured in this photo because I forgot to put my kindle or iPad in the photo so there are a few missing.
In no particular order, my top favs were:
- Brendan Taggart from It Happened One Summer. Who knew professional fisherman could be so hot?
- Fox Thornton from Hook, Line, & Sinker. Same as above!
- Aaron Blackford from The Spanish Love Deception. I just want to be carried around everywhere like how he carries Lina. Also he bought her one more taco than she asked for.
- Ledger Ward from Reminders of Him. The most supportive.
- Hunt Athalar from the Crescent City series. My favorite fallen angel.
- Beckett Porter from In the Weeds. Who doesn’t love a brooding man with a heart of gold?
- Rhys Larsen from Twisted Games. My favorite bodyguard.
- Slade Ravinger from the Plated Prisoner series. He’s just perfect.
- Atlas Corrigan from It Ends With Us and It Starts With Us. Same as above!
- Aiden Graves from The Wall of Winnipeg and Me. One of my favorite grumps!
- Nicholas Russo from The Sweetest Oblivion. My favorite mafia romance boyfriend.
- Will Sinclair from A Cross-Country Christmas. He just makes my heart happy.
I can’t wait to see what book boyfriends come my way in 2023!
*This post contains affiliate links.*