Another month gone, another month of great reads! Like always I read a lot of great books but had to narrow it down to my top favorites of the month. Note: There is one mistake in this photo. I included The Atlas Paradox in it, but I haven’t finished reading it yet (hoping to finish it today and put a review up tomorrow!) and I accidentally included it in this photo! I realized too late and didn’t have time (lighting issues) to do a new photo so it is what it is!
My favorites for the month:
- The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber – I love this world! Jacks and Evangeline have my heart.
- 5 Rounds by Nikki Castle – This was such a good enemies to lovers, forced proximity, sports romance. I love that both the mmc and fmc were athletes.
- All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata – This slow burn romance was so good. It was such a beautiful and emotional read. The journey Aurora goes on is beautiful and her and Rhodes slow burn relationship was amazing.
- Things We Hide from the Light by Lucy Score – Nash and Lina were so good together, but I especially love Nash.
- Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco – The introduction to this world was so good. I loved how mysterious it was.
- Kingdom of the Cursed – This was even better than Kingdom of the Wicked. The tension and angst between Emilia and Wrath is perfection.
- Kingdom of the Feared – A great conclusion to the trilogy. The love between Emilia and Wrath is amazing and will hit you in the feels. I can’t wait for the spin-off books.
- The Love Wager by Lynn Painter – The banter in this was so good. I loved this spin-off to Mr. Wrong Number.
- Blind Side by Kandi Steiner – This was an addictive fake dating, sports romance. I loved that Giana was a romance book lover. It made it so much more fun!
- So Far by Sylvia Day – I just put up my review of this book this morning. This first book in a sexy psychological thriller duology was un-put-downable!
It was really hard for me to choose which book was my top fav for the month for my book bracket. I was struggling between All Rhodes Lead Here and Kingdom of the Feared. Ultimately, I chose Kingdom of the Feared because it had the good love story like ARLH, but also had that fun, fantasy romance element to it. It was very close though and really just came down to the mood I was in!
I’m looking forward to some more great books in April! The Atlas Paradox will most likely be in the round-up!
*This post contains affiliate links.*