I’m finding it hard to believe that it’s already March. How are we already into our 3rd month of 2017?? Alas, we are and I’ve rounded up some of the things I loved in February to share with you.
- The Super Bowl was early in February and while the game was exciting (though I would’ve liked the Falcons to win) my favorite part was Lady Gaga’s halftime performance! It was epic and she did an amazing job.
- My next favorite are my new leggings. They are sooo soft, comfortable, and warm because they are fleece lined leggings! They’re on sale now at J.Crew (here) and trust me they are the best. I’ll be sharing a casual look with them on the blog next week.
- My favorite beauty product this month was MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil in the shade “Kittenish”. I love these lip pencils because they are so smooth, glossy, and moisturizing. I generally like jumbo lip pencils anyway, but the MAC ones are exceptional. The mauve-y pink shade is so pretty.
- I wrote about the Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder a few weeks ago and I’m still loving it. It makes my skin feel so good afterwards!
- Another thing I wrote about recently was my Love is Love Mug from Williams Sonoma. The mug is so pretty. I especially love the “Love is love” gold lettering on the inside rim and I really love that a percentage of the proceeds go to The Human Rights Campaign.
- Another skincare favorite of mine this month was my old time favorite Biore Nose Strips. I’ve been using these since middle or high school and I go through spurts of using them and not using them, but I always love cleaning out my nose pores and I know I’m not the only one who gets fascinated by all the black and white heads that come out!
- I have 2 favorite songs this month. For the first half of the month I was obsessed with Zayn Malik & Taylor Swift’s “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” from Fifty Shades Darker. I still love the song which is why I’m including it in my February Favorites, but for the past week I’ve started repeatedly listening to The Chainsmokers & Coldplay “Something Just Like This”.
What are some things you loved in February?