I wasn’t joking when I said I was really in to the tie dye trend. I was looking at some graphic tees on the ASOS website and I came across this gem of a tee – a Woodstock tee in the perfect tie dye colors. I tucked it in to high waisted denim shorts that have a little bit of a paper bag style to it.
Tee: ASOS | Shorts: Express | Sandals: Target | Sunglasses: Quay Australia
I finished off the casual look with an old pair of Quay Australia sunglasses and leopard sandals. They were actually my first pair from the brand years ago. I loved the retro look of the filagree trim on top. The leopard sandals are a Target find and super comfortable. I’m still a newbie at pattern mixing, but I really liked wearing the leopard sandals with the subtle tie dye tee.
I may not be off to a music festival today, but I am going to a Backstreet Boys concert tonight! I’ll be sure to let you guys know how it is!
- QuayQuay Honey Sunglasses in Black.$55.00
- SODASODA Lunacy Leopard Sandals$16.99
- dv brandWomen's dv Bryn Asymmetrical Slide Sandals – Brown 7$22.99
- Loeffler RandallLoeffler Randall Women's Claudie Leopard-Print Calf Hair Slide Sandals$225.00
- BDGWomen's Bdg Urban Outfitters Paperbag Waist Denim Cutoff Shorts, Size X-Small – Blue$50.00
- SPRWMNSPRWMN SPRWMN Tie Dye Tee$135.00
- Generation LoveGeneration Love Yooni Tie Dye Tee$75.00
- ChaserChaser Vintage Tie-Dye Jersey Tee$62.00
- Plus Tie Dye Tee$10.95
- SheInPaperbag Waist Belted Denim Shorts$15.00
- CeceCeCe Denim Paperbag Shorts$53.40