Last Friday night I went out to dinner with some friends for my birthday. It was the perfect opportunity for me to get to wear this navy floral romper. It is seriously the most perfect romper. It’s stretchy, feels so comfortable, fits perfectly, has the prettiest floral print and colors, and has an open skirt type layer.
I wore it with a fringed cardigan for most of dinner because of the air conditioning, but I liked it with the cardigan too! I wore my mustard bow mules to bring out the yellows in the floral. I finished off the look with my nude and clear bag and a statement ring – both from Amazon.
I love this whole look! The romper is perfection and all the accessories I decided to style it with really came together and worked in a really cohesive way, in my opinion. I can’t even pick a favorite part of this outfit. I do love the little skirt part of the romper. And I do love the statement ring. But really, like I said I am so in to every part of this whole outfit.
All in all, a very good birthday outfit if I do say so myself!
*This post contains affiliate links.*
- GilliGilli floral print romper with cross back – Navy$28.00
- boohooWomens Floral Open Shoulder romper – navy – 4$20.00
- XhilarationWomen's Floral Print Sleeveless Square Neck Belted Romper – Xhilaration Navy XL, Blue$24.99
- CostbuysCostbuys Sexy Jumpsuit Women Rompers Backless Bandage Cross Lace Up Deep V Neck Floral Print Women's Jumpsuits Bodysuit – Navy$28.97
- MadewellMadewell The Remi Bow Mules$49.00
- SeychellesSeychelles Quintessential Mustard Suede Mule$88.99
- AquaAqua Clear Tote Bag with Pouch – 100% Exclusive$46.80
- GuessGuess Gold-Tone Crystal & Stone Statement Ring$20.00
- Parisa WangParisa Wang Addicted Clear Bucket Bag$153.00
- Macy'sMystic Fire Topaz (2-3/8 ct. t.w.) & Lab Created White Sapphire (3/8 ct. t.w.) Statement Ring in Sterling Silver$67.95