I’ve always read a lot, but since I made the pivot to make books my main focus for my blog and social media instead of just a side thing, I’ve read a ton more. Of the many many books I read in 2022, I wanted to narrow it down to my top favorites. I originally wanted to do a top 10, but I just couldn’t narrow it down that far because I loved so many books. Then, I decided – who says it has to be a top 10? I can make my own rules! So it ended up being a top 20 and even that was hard.
I did cheat a bit and a few of these are part of series and I’m counting the series as 1 instead of as separate books.
It would take me forever if I had to explain why each book made it onto my list so I won’t do that, but I’ve linked to each review I did so you can click and read my thoughts on the books!
These are not in any order in particular.
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
- The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
- The Off-Campus series (especially The Deal) by Elle Kennedy
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- A Touch of Darkness series by Scarlett St. Clair
- The Plated Prisoner series by Raven Kennedy
- Lovelight Farms series by B.K. Borison
- The Dead Romantics by Ashley Posten
- The Twisted series by Ana Huang
- It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- The Inheritance Games series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
- Crescent City series by Sarah J. Maas
- The Made series (especially The Sweetest Oblivion) by Danielle Lori
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata
- Icebreaker by Hannah Grace
I can’t wait to see what books I will love in 2023! Have a wonderful New Year’s Eve! Stay safe!
I will have a little recap of my year using one of those Instagram reel templates going up this evening. Please check it out because it took me forever to do!
*This post contains affiliate links.*