- I got this planner that says “Something beautiful is on the horizon” for just a few dollars at Marshalls at the end of August. I’ve totally jumped on the planner bandwagon, but I haven’t invested in any fun and cute stickers or anything yet. For now, I’m simply writing in my planner my tentative blog post schedule and little notes to remind myself of things like Instagram giveaways.
- For most of September, I rediscovered and became obsessed with Taylor Swift’s 1989 album. My love got reignited after her music video for Wildest Dreams came out which I absolutely loved! It was going to be my favorite song of the month, but then I just couldn’t decide after listening to the entire album over and over again. Too many good songs!
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser has been my daily primer and it feels so nice on the skin. It sinks in super fast. And I mean, super fast. It’s like it disappears as I rub it in!
- ELF Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint feels so good on my lips. It offers a light pigment on the lips and feels so satisfyingly moisturizing.
- The Blacklist was definitely my favorite show of September. I binge watched seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix and I’m so excited that the new season starts tonight!
- Sigma’s E50 Brush from the Ethereal Radiance Collection has been my go-to brush to set my undereye concealer with some powder. It’s quite large for an eye brush and for its labeled use which is “Large Fluff”, but I find it perfect for under the eye.
- Neutrogena’s On the Spot Acne Treatment has been my savior the past few weeks! I’ve had a few nasty blemishes this past month and this spot treatment has dried them out faster.
So since realistically my favorite song can’t be the 1989 album, I chose another song that I have been constantly playing for the past week. The song is…
“Different Colors” by Walk the Moon. The song is so catchy, upbeat and fun! I can’t help but play it over and over!
What are some things you loved in September?