Playsuits are basically rompers, but when I think of playsuits I definitely think of more night out on the town type rompers. When I saw this green playsuit on the Princess Polly website I thought the details looked so pretty and it looked so comfortable. Plus, it’s green and you know that’s my favorite color!
When I saw how pretty the playsuit was in person I knew I had to include it in my evening beach photoshoot with Lauren last month!
Playsuit: Princess Polly (here) | Sandals: Steve Madden via DSW
I love the fit of this playsuit and the tie straps help to customize the fit. The shorts have a cute ruffle detail and the flowy-ness of them almost gives the illusion of a dress. I love the print and especially love the button detailing that helps break up the print and add a little pop of something to it.
I know you can’t really see my sandals too well in these photos but they have been a staple in my summer wardrobe this year. They are double strap slides with stud trim on the straps. They are so great for dressing up or down!
I’ve linked to the exact romper or playsuit above and you can browse below for similar items!
I loved how these photos turned out and I can’t wait to share the other beach looks we shot in this amazing summer evening light!
- IpanemaIpanema City Double Strap Slides$21.00
- Steven By Steve MaddenSteven by Steve Madden Greece Sandals$89.00
- Steve MaddenSteve Madden Roper Slip-On Sandals$69.00
- ChaserChaser Smocked Strapless Romper in Green. – size S (also in XS,M,L)$119.00
- Be BopBe Bop Juniors' Striped Off-The-Shoulder Romper$18.99
- superdownsuperdown Frankie Tropical Romper in Green. – size S (also in XXS,XS,M)$64.00
- TopshopWomen's Topshop Button Romper Swim Cover-Up, Size Medium – Green$50.00
- Her UniverseHer Universe Destination Disney The Princess And The Frog Cold Shoulder Romper$15.99