Yesterday’s outfit that I shared was from when I was sightseeing at Alcatraz and Angel Island during my San Francisco vacation. Today I’m sharing the outfit I wore on my day trip to Monterey, Carmel, and 17-Mile Drive!
For this day I knew I wanted to wear something that was comfortable for the drive and also something with layers since I didn’t know what the weather would be like from town to town. I decided to wear leggings so I would be comfortable all day, so I needed to wear a top that would work with them. I wore a long cardigan with a lace bottom and a floral hi-lo top, both of which have been on the blog before.
Cardigan: LC Lauren via Kohl’s | Top: Marshalls | Leggings: Express | Slip-On Sneakers: Red Dress Boutique | Sunglasses: Quay Australia (here) | Cross-Body Bag: Coach
My hopes that this outfit would be comfy for my long day out and about sightseeing proved true. I love how comfortable this outfit is while still being cute and fashionable with the floral and lace. Best of both worlds!
- BcbgenerationBCBGeneration Leggings$58.00
- DknyDkny Pull-On Leggings$24.50
- Rachel Rachel RoyRachel Rachel Roy Floral-Print High-Low Top$47.40
- Vince Camuto PlusVince Camuto Plus Floral-Print High/Low Tee$41.40
- Inc International ConceptsI.n.c. Lace-Trim Cardigan, Created for Macy's$47.70
- Inc International ConceptsI.n.c. Lace-Trim Open-Front Topper Cardigan, Created for Macy's$41.70
- Ny CollectionNy Collection Plus Size Lace-Bottom Cardigan$59.00